Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Thursday 7 January 2010

Day 7

Well here we are the end of the first week in 2010 and how quickly has it gone! I finally have my resolutions that I want to be able to achieve by the end of 2010! And fingers crossed I can!



They are
1. Loose baby weight once baby is born ready for wedding in 2011
2. Spend as much time with Lily, Baby Bump and Dan as possible
3. Be the best fiancee and mum possible
4. 365 Blog and pictures to be kept up to date

And here is the first Layout of the year! Really can't believe how quickly this year is going to go! The Layout is linked for full view



8 comments:

  1. Awww Loving the Layout !!

    Hope you keep to your resolutions hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo - Ive been thinking of doing something similar. Good luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a photo hunni :o) & Love the layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous L.O and fab idea for a pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your first layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww love the layout chick xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and love how you took the photo too! x

    ReplyDelete