Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Day 5

Well firstly ITS SNOWING!!! So I'm very happy as we only had a little bit of snow on christmas eve but not nearly enough so I'm really excited! Lily has just gone down for a nap and then we shall be going out to play!

Today's picture is of Lily's half furnished doll house she got for christmas! We are slowly but surely putting more furniture in it so expect another picture when it's done :D so far we have a computer room (top left), kitchen (bottom right) and a living room (bottom left) I plan on getting Mummy and Daddy's room for top right or maybe left and moving the computer to the right lol, then baby's room for middle left and bathroom for middle right! The furniture never stays in the places I put it but I have fun redoing it for her lol!



4 comments:

  1. ohh hope you get loads of snow so Lily can build a snowman.
    The dolls house is fab :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh this is lovely.. can't wait to see it all finished :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see the finished house

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete