Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Monday 4 January 2010

Day 4

For Christmas Dan and Lily bought me Gavin and Stacey Series 1 and 2 which I love and then on boxing day we went shopping and bought series 3 and was gutted last night when we finished them so we decided to go into town to buy the christmas special! And we ended up in KFC for dinner SHOCK! And I couldn't resist to take a pic of Lily enjoying her corn on the cob!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely photo hunni :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable and she looks like she's loving the corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thats a fab pic of Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. bless her looks like she really enjoyed it :D xx

    ReplyDelete