Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Day 12 (with pics)

YAY! My DF came home from work and would you believe put his hand straight on my camera!! Men

So here is the Day 12 pic! and then some extra ones of lily painting(linked for a bigger image)




4 comments:

  1. awww she looks like she is having a fab time!! x x glad you found your camera x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting at an easel is just the best for little kids! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol pregnancy brain hun!!, Glad you managed to find it, Gorgeous pics of your little artist :D xx

    ReplyDelete