Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Sunday 3 January 2010

And so it begins

Hello and welcome to my 365 blog! I plan to show you all a picture per day and then at the end of the week I will hopefully make a layout using the 7 pictures that I have showed you in the week :D

I have been busy tonight setting up the blog ready for use! And here it is and I hope you enjoy following me through the year!

Firstly, would just like to mention that I have made the blogset using afterfives designs kit timeflies, thought it fitted perfectly as time really will fly and before you know it we will be in 2011! My god lets not get that far advanced...

Here is Day 1! This picture is of my daughter Lily and my fiancee Daniel and was taken just after midnight on new years eve from a party we went to!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Day Two! This picture was taken earlier tonight of Lily playing with her doll! Big sister in training, think she is excited as we are about her new baby brother :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments: