Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Sunday 3 January 2010

Day 3

Well I've been thinking all morning what I could take a picture of, as much as I love taking pics of my gorgeous daughter I dont want to bore you with pictures of her after just 2 days so I decided on my engagement ring :D So here it is

Day 3! On Boxing Day we went shopping to see what we could find in the sales, and me and my partner have discussed getting married on more than one occassion, and we were walking round argos (as he knew that I had already picked out my engagement ring lol because I'm quite fussy when it comes to jewellery and don't like yellow gold) so anyway we were in argos and he said, you better go and see if they have your ring in stock, well I got a tad excited then and asked her and she said I only have it in a L or O well I got even more excited then because I thought I was an O so I tried it on and it was huge!!!! and she said I think your an M and only ring I have in M is this one.. it was yellow gold so I was a bit disappointed but I didn't mind too much, when I try it on it was still a little too big so she said try the L on and gues what?? IT FIT!!!! was very excited! Then we got out of argos and Dan said well you can't have it yet as I havent got your dad's permission (how lovely) so he spoke to my dad, my dad said no! haha typical father eh!? Good job we both know what my dad is like, and he really meant yes!

When we get home we give Lily her tea and then he eventually gave me my ring :D

Was one of the best days of my life and heres the pic :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



3 comments: