Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Sunday 17 January 2010

Day 17

OMG! What a day I have had today. My mum and dad have come down to spend the weekend with us, so I decided to make full use of their car (as neither me nor DF can drive) by getting them to take me into town to get baby monitors and a baby carrier ready for the baby! On the way back the fan belt decides to split so we had to get recovered! So mum gets an extra day off work and they get to spend more time with Lily, just don't know how much it will be! So we left our house at 12pm and didn't get back till 4pm! Luckily I got a McDonald's just before we got back in the car and here is Lily pinching my drink sitting in the front seat wearing my sisters cardigan lol!



Smiley

3 comments:

  1. oh dear... but lucky they get to spend more time with you all, so Helen what drink did you have that Lily enjoyed so much? x x

    ReplyDelete