Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Monday 11 January 2010

Day 11

Well we had our first accident this morning :( My daughter has only recently (being the last week) started toddling so this morning she was walking towards her table when she fell and bumped her eye :( she had a few tears and lots of cuddles but has been fine all day! So here is a picture of our first bump! I'm sure there will many more!



5 comments:

  1. awww nooo Poor Lily hope her eye gets better soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad! But, bumps happen! Just look at the dozens of bruises on both of my boy's legs! Sorry she had to be sad though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww bless her, im sure tho like you said it will be the first of many, Skye is always falling over and bumping something xx

    ReplyDelete