Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Day 13

Well it's Wednesday already and that means BUMP PIC! 29weeks now! Only got 11 weeks left, luckily have got a lot of stuff from my daughter but just new teats and nappies to buy :) here is picture 13!!



4 comments:

  1. woo hoo another bump pic :o) x Hello icckle baby :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a neat bump, its lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! SO jealous! I'm just a few weeks behind you and let me tell you, my bump looks NOTHING like that! I'm hoping you smoothed it or something! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yeah i definately spent all afternoon working on it haha as much as i love my bump, not loving the roadworks as such :)

    ReplyDelete