Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Thursday 21 January 2010

Day 21

Another resolution that I have made is to try and improve my layouts and digi-scrapping by joining forums and taking part in challenges, one of the challenges was about scrapping a pic of obsession and as I don't take pics of meee lol couldn't take a pic of me and photoshop so thought I would go with DF, Daniel and his obsession (other than his family of course ;) ) which is a computer game called football manager, so here he is playing his game whilst I'm on photoshop and our little girl is having a little nap! :)



I will work on the LO later once Lily is in bed :D

Smiley

1 comment: