Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Day 12

Today has been a bit of a pain in the bum to be honest! Firstly we went to asda this morning and all the way there, walking around and all the way back I felt constantly dizzy and achy and felt like I was going to pass out! Anyway finally get home then the phone goes the doctors receptionist says "Just to let you know you are still anaemic and need to continue with your iron tablets" well this would be fine if I had been told I was anaemic before!!!! So anyway they are sending a prescription for me to the local chemist so fingers crossed will start feeling better soon!

Then Dan goes to work so I decide to do some painting with Lily to cheer me up a bit and to get a pic for 365 :D then put my camera down and make tea, then we bathed, then I put her to bed. About 9ish I thought argh! haven't done 365 better get my camera! Do you think I can find it ! No I can't !! I'm so annoyed for loosing it !! So I'm afraid I will have to post my pic tomorrow :'( was doing so well aswell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment