Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Sunday 10 January 2010

Day 10

WOW! Day 10 double figures already... this year is going by so fast!

Well felt much better this morning do decided to go into town to buy our food shopping and get it delievered, well when I got there we got told that due to the weather conditions they wouldn't be delievering :( luckily I had my sister with me and she rang her boyfriend and asked if he could pick us up and luckily he said yes! Whilst we were waiting for him we put Lily on a ride and she wasn't too impressed bless her!


I also started up a blog to display my layouts :) if anyone would like to see feel free to do so by CLICKING HERE



3 comments:

  1. aww bless her she looks shocked more then anything as if to say mummy why did ya put me on here lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you managed to get some shopping.
    hehe she does look a little shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks like she is mimicking the doll! ;)

    ReplyDelete