Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Friday 15 January 2010

Day 15

Had yet another busy day today! Finally got my prescription for my iron tablets so hopefully will be feeling better soon Smiley and we decided to sort out all of Lily's baby clothes and ended up with 9 bags full !!! Couldn't Believe it Smiley

Anyway! Lily has been having too many bad hair days, so when I went shopping yesterday I picked her up some bobbles to try and tame the back! And here is the best picture I took! I know I promised I wouldnt take pics of Lily all week so will take a different pic tomorrow lol, well I will try!!



Smiley

2 comments:

  1. Her hair is adoarable.. and dw about pictures of Lily lol she's cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. her hair is the sweetest thing ever!!! good luck with the iron huni ! x

    ReplyDelete