Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Yet another catch up!

So sorry for not updating daily :( but here is my catch up!

Wednesday 31st March 2010
My little girl woke up crying tonight :( not like her! So she had some calpol and went back to bed! Perfect picture for the day!


Thursday 1st April 2010
We ordered Lily's big girls bed today :) So excited got it on next day delievery so I thought I would take a picture of her in her cot for the last time! So here she is fast asleep and then I realised tomorrow is Good Friday so wouldn't be getting delievered till Tuesday :( Still a gorgeous picture though!


Friday 2nd April 2010
My mum came round and bought Lily and Declan's easter presents round early and here is a building toy that mum bought Lily!


Saturday 3rd April 2010
I was thinking I haven't taken a pic and didnt have a clue what to take a pic of, then my phone rang :) here is the pic! lol


Sunday 4th April 2010
Easter Eggs Galore in my house :) not that I'm complaining but the bottom tray of my fridge is full!! Mmm


Monday 5th April 2010
Been decorating all day and finally finished Declans room ready for him to move in there in a few months time and here is the border! Just need to get a rug, blinds and a light shade!


Tuesday 6th April 2010
BIG GIRLS BED ARRIVED!!! How cute is this!!! She loves her new bed and couldn't wait to go to sleep! Was fast asleep within 10 minutes!!! Clever Girl!


Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment