Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Thursday 22 April 2010

Another Catch up

So sorry I've not been updating!! Been really busy on CT's lately (which you can view on my blog HERE but I have been taking pictures so here they are!

Day 103
Lily in her one little ponytail :)



Day 104
Lily pretending to be daddy on his computer



Day 105
How cute is my baby boy!! and yes I did manage to put his top on the right way :)



Day 106
My poor baby has been poorly and I think its hayfever :( so she has some antihistamine from the doctor fingers crossed they work!



Day 107
Well Dan's first day back in work so me Lily and Declan went for a walk to SIL and I seen these flowers and thought be rude not to take a pic!



Day 108
I dont think the medicine agrees with Lily she wasnt very well yesterday so I didn't give her her medicine and today she seems a little better but not loads! But today is Dan's Taid's (Grandads) birthday so we went out for a meal tonight and she was much better but not eating much, here is her and her cousin dancing :)



Day 109
Poorly girl again today :(



Day 110
Awwww sooo cute!! Couldn't resist this one!



Day 111
OMG! How big is my boy getting :( 4 weeks old yesterday!!! In his first pair of PJ's lol



Day 112
One of Lily's Star blocks!


Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment