Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Hey!!!

Hey Everyone :) well I'm back with a baby :D there will be pics at the bottom of this post lol but I need to catch up :) so here it goes...

Day 71 - It's Play time!!! I couldn't resist taking this picture of Lily and her Daddy!!! Beautiful!


Day 72 - My mum bought Lily some cook books :) I can't wait until we can start cooking again!


Day 73 - This is my fab mothers day card from my beautiful baby girl and my gorgeous baby bump!!


Day 74 - I got this from a friend and it will be going in babys bedroom when he arrives :D


Day 75 - Lily had lots of fun playing 'boo!' in our washing basket! Loved this picture!


Day 76 - Bump Pic at 38 weeks :D :D not long now!!!


Day 77 - Dan's favourite sweets are jelly babies and seen these that he had left on the bedside table and thought I would snap away lol


Day 78 - We've been having a long hard think about baby names we think we have one picked but you can never be sure


Day 79 - All packed now and ready to go :) Here is my hospital bags!!!


Day 80 - My final bump pic :( will be sad to see it go but can't wait to meet our little man!! 38 +4 weeks :D


Day 81 - Here is my band that I wore in the hospital :D


Day 82 - And here is our new arrival!! My gorgeous baby boy Declan Wyn Rowlands was born 23/3/2010 at 6.22pm weighing a tiny 7lb 10oz!! 2 hours old on this pic!


Day 83 - Lily loves her new baby brother and here is a big kiss for Declan!


Day 84 - Pulling faces at me already!! Just like his father :)


Day 85 - Love this picture of Lily staring at Declan!!! My gorgeous kiddies :D


Day 86 - Dan took this picture of Declan lol because he thought it looked like he was celebrating a goal scored !!! typical man! I personally think he looks like superman !!


Day 87 - Our future football star!! Gorgeous!!!


Day 88 - I love this picture of them both Lily loves sitting next to Declan talking to him and giving him kisses!!


Day 89 - My gorgeous baby boy in an outfit sent from a very good friend of mine Anna!!! Thank you hun xxx


Well there's the catch up sorry its taken so long!! and I have just realised for the past week I have only taken pics of Lily and Declan! Will try and get some pics of other stuff :D

Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment