Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Sunday 21 March 2010

Just a quick message

To appologise for not updating but I have been taking the pictures, but I'm off in the hospital tonight and have packed the camera (with the sd card in with the pictures on) and it's now in the car, but once I get home and settled with little man I will add them all up to date and of course will show you a pic of our little man :D

So hopefully won't be away too long and will speak to you all soon :)

Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment