Hello, this is my 365 blog where I will be posted one picture a day of whatever takes my fancy! (Yes my camera will be going everywhere with me!) And at the end of every week I plan on making a layout with all of the pictures taken!! Hope you enjoy following me in 2010!

I also have a blog displaying my layouts :) Click Here if you wish to view :D

Thursday 8 April 2010

Day 97 and 98

I have recently been getting into making layouts as well as making signatures for people (although signatures is still my main priority lol) and I am now on a few CT's :) which is fab! So I thought I would write down a list of who I design for :) and here is my list!!


Well the suns out! Yay! So my washing is on the line and me, my mum and Lily decided to go for a walk to the park! I took over 100 pictures all of which were of Lily bar this one lol, so thought I would post this one up for you all to see our lovely park!! This is the pond in the middle!


Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment